Admission Policy & Procedure
- You are requested to fill and submit the application form, available at the school, by hand.
- After submission of the form, a date and time to visit the school for verification of documents, will appear at the end of the form. It is mandatory that parents visit the school only on the given date and time.
- The application forms that are completely filled are only accepted. Other forms will be rejected.
- The application form that is provided to you will contain a “form number”. Please make a note of this number, as this will be your reference number for all future communications.
- You are requested to prepare and bring along the following documents. All the documents need to be brought in original along with attested photocopy. No document will be considered if the original is not produced at the time of submission.
Photo Identity Proof
Both parents need to provide a Photo identity proof of themselves. Ensure that the photo on the Photo Identity Proof is recent and can be used for visual verification. This document is a mandatory requirement. Any one of the following documents will be accepted as Identity Proof:
- PAN Card
Proof Of Residence
Please ensure that the proof of residence has an address that matches with the address mentioned in the form. This document is mandatory. Any one of the following documents will be accepted as Proof of Residence:
- Utility Bill - MSEB/Gas/BSNL Landline Phone Bill
- Aadhar Card
- Corporation Tax Receipt
Proof of Birth
Birth certificate of the Child with two passport size photographs.
Proof of Parent's Education
Please provide education/graduation proof of the parents to support the claim made in the admission form.
Please note that the application form will be valid only if original documents are produced along with attested photocopy at the time of verification.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION. NO DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY MIDDLEMEN OR AGENTS.
St Ann’s Pre-primary School High School is a private, Un-aided Minority school and we do not come under The Right to Education Act, but the School provides a fair method of student selection.
The final result will be intimated by Email/SMS/Notice Board only. Hence, please ensure you provide the right email address to the school. Or report to the school and see the Notice Board on the given date and time.
Payment of fees: The schedule of payment of fees will be notified in the diary as well as put up on the notice board. The fees shall be paid regularly without delay, to avoid inconvenience.